Yes, we ship Jackery in EU
You probably noticed that we do not have english store yet so you can not order online at this time. But we have good news, we can still send the product to you. All you have to do is send us an email and we will figure out the details with you (e.g. payment, shipping) and ship the product to you.
So how does this work exactly?
- Choose the Jackery product you want to buy.
- Send us an inquiry at email@example.com or fill out this non-binding inquiry form.
- In the email include the product you are interested in, where are you from and any additional questions you have.
- We figure out the ideal shipping and payment method for you.
- Once everything is agreed upon and we receive the payment, we ship the product to you.
What products you can order
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the shipping cost?
The shipping fee to all European countries is €15. We usually send with GLS, DPD (GeoPost) or DHL. The standard delivery takes between 5-10 business days and we give you a tracking ID so you can watch the order on the way.
Do you sell EU or US Jackery products?
All the Jackery products that we sell are suited for the EU market and they have the standard 230 V output/input. So as long as you are in Europe you are good to go and do not have to worry about anything. :)
How can I pay for the order?
- regular online bank transfer (no fees)
- Revolut card app (no fees)
Keep in mind that if you want to pay via PayPal you will have to pay €15 - €25 fee to cover up for the crazy PayPal fee that they charge us.
What guarantees do I have?
According to the EU law you get:
- standard 2-year guarantee
- 30 days to return the product (if it has no signs of usage)
We of course send you the invoice aswell. The english manual is in the box but it is so easy to use Jackery you will not need it anway.
Do I have to pay VAT?
All the product prices displayed above are with VAT included and generally it is the price you have to pay. The only exception is if you are registered VAT payer in your country then we can deduct the VAT from the product price.
Can I buy the Explorer 1000?
At this time, unfortunately not. The Explorer 1000 has been launched in US but there is no EU version of the product yet. We are really excited to be able to sell you the Explorer 1000 but right now all we can do is wait for the EU version.